HYPERGIANT’S HYPERDRIVE AI PLATFORM
POWERING THE FUTURE THROUGH THE LENS OF AI
Hypergiant's AI Services Integration Platform for ModelOps enables Enterprise cross functional AI Teams to collaboratively Build, Train, Deploy, Operate, Manage and Govern AI Solutions and Products.
The core value of the platform is to let current Enterprise AI teams bring their tools and plug them into their enterprise DeveOps, IT Operations and governance platforms. This will quickly move AI Workloads to production with mainstream IT processes.
The HG AI Platform connects the entire AI Lifecyle Process for enterprises with four Consoles to provide a seamless experience for Data Scientists, Data Managers, IT Operators and CIO, CFO's and CEO's.
The HG Hyperdrive AI Platform's integrates the following three architecture layers in the Enterprise AI and IT Stack
- AI Containers for deployment and production management
- Intelligent Data Mesh for enabling real time autonomous apps
- Infra as Utility for Hybrid, Multi-cloud, 5G and Edge Architecture
The world's leading governments and businesses rely on Hypergiant technology. The Hyperdrive AI Services Integration Platform is the platform and model core for powering all of Hypergiant's client's UIs and our vertically integrated solutions.
The Hyperdrive AI Platform at a Glance
SRE / MODELOPS
Hypergiant AI Consoles
Hypergiant's Hyperdrive AI Platform includes four role-based consoles for Data Scientists (AI/ML engineers), Data Managers, SRE/IT Operators and CIO, CEO, CTO and BU Leaders.
Using this console Data Scientists or ML engineers can quickly instantiate AI/ML model development environments on local machines and also backup these instances and its configurations to any cloud of choice including AWS, Azure and Google.
AI/ML engineers can pick any AI Framework/libraries of choice including Matplotib, NLTK, Seaborn, NumPy, Keras, SciPy or OpenCV. They also get integrations with data adapters and integration with data preparation tools including Tableau and PowerBI.
Benefits the User gets from Hyperdrive Data Science Console include:
- Quick set of AI/ML development environment of local machines with backup to cloud of choice.
- Include choice of AI frameworks and libraries (PyTorch, Jupyter et al) into the Notebook Framework.
- Training and testing the Models with integrated data versioning and storage management on cloud of choice.
- Quick presenting of AI models for review.
- Monitor AI Models for Drift against KPI’s, Data Changes and AI Model Changes (Biased and Weights).
- Packaging the Model using Hypergiant AI Packaging Spec and pushing it for production development.
Enterprise Data Engineers can discover data from any source, build/import and manage data catalogs, set up and manage data access control, establish data privacy and track data compliance and audit. The console will provide data engineers to enable continuous collaboration between data scientists, SREs and Data Managers to access, share and enrich data sets across the ModelOps Lifecycle.
Benefits the User gets from Data Management Console include:
- Data discovery through pre-built adapters from AWS, Azure, Google, Cloudera, NetApp Data Fabric and other Enterprise Sources.
- Data Mesh Design, Composition and Run Time Orchestration – Data as Code for Latency, Location, Reliability and Security.
- Enterprise data and sharing using Hyperledger across the ModelOps Lifecycle.
- Automated Data Governance: Policy Based Data Audit, Privacy and Access.
- Data Catalog, Products and Business Data Ontologies: Design, Operations and Governance.
The console will enable SREs and IT Operators to monitor all AI Model and data Pipelines from one console to check on through put performance and check where AI Model Pipelines are failing or going through. The console will provide capabilities to collaborate with Data Engineers and AI/ML/Data Scientists to deploy AI solutions into production quickly in any infrastructure of choice including cloud, data center or edge.
Benefits the User gets from Hyperdrive AI IT Operations Console include:
- Discover and Track AI Model Production Inventory, Integration with AI/ML Production Platforms.
- Monitor AI Models, Score them against Business KPIs and Alert AI Teams.
- Monitor Data and AI Model Drafts and report results in context of business KPI Impacts.
- Enable Collaboration for Faster ModelOps Cycles – Reduce time to Performant and Business KPI Aligned AI Models.
- Scale Cloud/5G/Edge Infra to keep AI models available, reliant and performant.
- Service Inventory, Health and Management Dashboards for AI Models.
- IT Operations and DevOps Management; Integrated with Service Management and CI/CD tooling, GitOps Integrations for Automated AI Model and Data Set Configuration Management, Approval Management and Security Scanning of AI Models.
- Business System Integrations: ERP, MRP, Enterprise BI Systems; Interfaces for Integration with Customer Cloud Native Apps.
Customized and operationalized for each vertical industry solution. The Business AI Console is integrated with client’s BI technologies (PowerBI/Tableaue) and the Client’s Business AI Products. AI Solutions deployed and operationalized by Hypergiant AI Platform are consumed through this console.
Benefits the User gets from HYPERDRIVE AI PLATFORM include:
- Business component models and KPI mapper.
- KPI tagging and data labelling for AI Models.
- Business AI dashboards design for Business Users.
HYPERGIANT AI PLATFORM
MODELOPS AS A MANAGED SERVICE SPANNING CLOUD AND EDGE
Infra Runtime Fabric